Contact one of our experienced and friendly sales consultants to get you entered and experience the Harcourts difference.
Go to www.cooperandco.co.nz for links to our residential and commercial office sites.
1. The ‘Imagine’ Travel Promotion (Promotion) is being run by Harcourts Cooper and Co Real Estate Limited (‘Promoter’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’).
2. The Promotion runs from 3rd September 2018 to 5pm 25th November 2018 (promotional period).
3. To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) you must list your property (residential, lifestyle, rural or commercial property) with us for sale and have it released to the market by becoming live in our listing system during the promotional period; and
(b) an agreement for sale and purchase of real estate must be or have become unconditional in all respects (including the period for title requisition having been passed) by the end of the promotional period; and
(c) the registered proprietor is not an employee, contractor, licensee, salesperson or immediate family member of the Promoter (Associated Person), or if the registered proprietor is a company or a trust, no Associated Person may have any beneficial interest in the company or the trust.
4. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause 3 constitutes one entry into the draw to win the prize.
5. The prize consists of:
(a) Return flights to and from Auckland International Airport for two people flying to the destination they have won in the draw subject to the airline’s terms and conditions between date ranges to be advised by the promoter.
The Prizes are:
7 nights in London for two
7 nights in Paris for two
7 nights in New York for two
7 nights in Hong Kong for two
2 x 2 nights in Sydney for two
2 x 2 nights in Queenstown for two
(b) Accommodation in 4-5 star hotel for the duration as stipulated by the promoter.
6. The prize does not include transfers to or from Auckland Airport or between arriving at your international destination and your accommodation and travel insurance. Airfare from any other domestic terminals in New Zealand will be at additional cost. The Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, airport transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
7. A fully itinerary will be sent to the prize winners and the prize winners accept and acknowledge the details of the prize in clause 5 are subject to change.
8. At the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions the retail value of the London, Paris and New York prizes are approximately $8,000.00 each.
9. The prize draw will be conducted on Friday 7th December at a function venue of the Promoter’s choosing and will be drawn at random. Travel must be booked within 3 months of the draw and travel commenced within 12 months. All travel must be booked through Andrew Carmody of Helloworld, Brooker Travel.
10. The prize winner will be the registered proprietor of the property drawn in the prize draw. If the registered proprietor consists of one person only, he or she may nominate one additional person. If the registered proprietor of the winning property consists of more than 2 people, or if it is not a natural person, the registered proprietor must nominate any 2 people to take up the prize, and provide the Promoter with their details within 5 working days of notification of the result of the prize draw. Changes to the persons travelling may only be made with the consent of the Promoter in its sole discretion.
11. The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the agreement for sale and purchase of real estate is cancelled or becomes conditional for whatever reason prior to the date of the draw; or
(b) the winner does not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(c) the registered proprietor is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter may require the winner and/or any person nominated to travel to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
14. Every person travelling consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter and any suppliers involved in the organisation or supply of the prize.
(b) that the information in clause 14(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers the Promoter, may think may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided
(c) their name, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
16. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
18. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this Promotion are indicative only.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. By accepting the prize, the prize winner(s) accepts and acknowledges that they are travelling entirely at their own risk and have been advised to obtain their own travel advice (e.g. www.safetravel.govt.nz) in relation to the relevant destinations.
22. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.